Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Front & Rear tyres available:
High performance classic racing tyre. Used in the famous 2012 Bikers Classic 4 Hour at Spa, finishing 1st, 2nd and 4th.
• Extraordinary light handling with outstanding grip curve stability.
• 0º steel belt construction on the front and rear for higher stability and feedback when braking into and accelerating out of corners.
• Good cold grip and quick tyre warm-up through a newly developed Black Chilli tread compound, specially designed for Classic Endurance Racing.
• Traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tyre break in. This is possibly due to the revolutionary raw tread surface, which is the result of a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tyre release agents.
• Radial High Performance Classic Racing Tyre.
• 100% pure RACING TYRE TECHNOLOGY.
• Used in worldwide classic racing.
• Racing polyester carcass.
• Continuous Compound.
CR version is designed with an Endurance Race tyre compound, which also is used in the 17-inch range for providing even more grip at the rear wheel. CR also offers a polyester carcass for better feedback and lower temperatures of the tyre.