Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
As original equipment manufacturers for famous brands such as Ducati and MV Agusta, Chiaravalli remains the first choice for replacing or upgrading your motorcycle’s sprockets. For specific application for your bike please click on the link under resource downloads below. If your bike isn't listed, get in touch as we may have old stock to suit older bikes. Alternatively, if you can’t find the right size or model, Chiaravalli also produces blank sprockets which we can supply for you to have cut to fit.
C45 Carbon steel sprocket options:
- C Suitable for ROAD & OFF-ROAD
- THF Designed for ROAD bikes over 600cc. With induction hardened teeth for the highest possible wear resistance.
Aluminium alloy 7075T6 sprocket options:
- E Suitable for ROAD & OFF-ROAD. Silver anodised.
- ED Suitable for COMPETITION ON ROAD. 40 micron hard anodised for extra wear resistance. Also for sport bikes with original chain size.
- EMD 520 conversion suitable for COMPETITION ON ROAD. 40 micron hard anodised for extra wear resistance. Also for sport bikes using 520 drive chain.
- EC Suitable for OFF-ROAD. Round lightening holes, silver anodised, with mud grooves.
- ECD Suitable for COMPETITION OFF-ROAD. Round lightening holes, 40 micron hard anodised, with mud grooves.
- ESM Suitable for SUPER MOTO. Round lightening holes, silver anodised, smaller tooth numbers.