Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Low Odour, No Solvent Lubricant
The trusted 5.56 multi-purpose service spray in a low odour, no solvent form. Ideal for areas where odour may be a concern, in confined spaces or where solvent use is regulated.
CRC 5.56 Lite is the latest technological breakthrough in the 5.56 family. It combines the 4 strengths of 5.56 - it lubricates, penetrates, displaces moisture and protects from corrosion, but now with a low odour and no solvent formula. This makes it ideal for use in confined places or areas where odour sensitivity is a concern.
CRC 5.56 Lite lubricates, restoring smooth action and silencing annoying squeaks and squeals. Makes assembly and disassembly easier. It penetrates fast to breakaway rust and corrosion, freeing rusted and frozen parts. Displaces and seals out moisture with a thin continuous film, from electrical and auto ignition system fast. CRC 5.56 Lite protects against rust and corrosion caused by humidity, salt air and other corrosive atmospheres on all metal surfaces. Cleans away light dirt and dust, oil, grease, tar, adhesives and road grime.
Features & Benefits
- Low odour
- No solvent
- Advanced lubrication for smooth action – Silences annoying squeaks and squeals
- Stops and attacks rust – Protective film for ongoing protection against corrosion
- Penetrates quickly – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces
- Great for general bike and leisure activity maintenance
- Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Sensitive areas: Schools, medical areas, shopping centers, shops, bedrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms
- Work: Ideal for uses in work areas where solvent use is regulated
- Confined areas: Under vehicles, in engine bays, bilges, inside boats and vehicles, offices, utility/server rooms
- Electrical: Indoor; Plugs, switches, coils, leads, etc.
- Cars: Ignition system, distributors, battery terminals, cables, starter motors, aerials, nuts and bolts, chrome, seat slides, door latches, spark plugs
- Home: Door locks and hinges, sliding doors and windows, drills, catches, tools, scissors, zippers, prams and strollers, toys
- Leisure: Fishing gear, bicycles, garden tools, roller skates, ski fittings, golf trundlers