Perfect glue for boat building and all marine repairs
ADOS Marine Glue is a cross-linking Epoxy Polymer with exceptional cure and physical characteristics. ADOS Marine Glue is ideal for general repair, bonds dissimilar material, has excellent water, acid and solvent resistance, and is suitable for over painting. Because of the gap filling qualities of ADOS Marine Glue, it will bridge and strengthen irregular joints. When cured it is suitable to drill, mill, tap, screw, sand, plane or saw.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Waterproof
- Ideal for exterior construction use
- ADOS Marine Glue is super strong and impact resistant
- Easy-to-mix 1 to 1 ratio
- No shrinkage on cure
- Gap filling, joinery, deck fitting, windows, shutters, cabinetry
- Wet areas - galley & bathroom
- Marine Rated Epoxy-Based Glue, 1 to 1 mix ratio
- The perfect choice for all forms of construction or repairs (to boats and buildings)
- Ideal for Laminating, Joinery, Deck Fittings and General Use wherever a totally waterproof, strong bond is required.