Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Restores and Protects Vinyl, Wood, Plastic and Rubber
CRC Liquid Armour restores and protects a number of surfaces including vinyl, wood, plastic, rubber, fibreglass, chrome, dashboards and wood. It forms a long lasting, non-greasy protective barrier on and under the surface, guarding against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage.
Materials treated with CRC Liquid Armour repel water, receive long lasting protection and sheen, regain lustre, life and colour. The anti-static formulation repels dust and dirt, while leaving a fresh leather scent.
CRC Liquid Armour should be sprayed onto a dry, clean cloth or similar, and not directly onto plastic surfaces. It is not suitable for floors, stairs, fabric, two wheel vehicles, on vehicle pedals/grips/steering wheels and other surfaces where slipperiness may be unsafe.
Features and Benefits
- Protects and restores a number of surfaces
- Long-lasting, non-greasy protection and sheen – Repels water, guards against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage
- Surfaces become anti-static – Repelling dust and dirt
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, pleasant fragrance
- Use on vinyl, leather, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, chrome, dashboards and wood
- UV protection
- Car: Leather and vinyl upholstery, vinyl tops, dashboards, tyres, rubber mats, chrome
- Home and Office: Leather and vinyl chairs, luggage, wood furniture, plastic, stereo/TV equipment, shoes, handbags, fibre glass
- Sporting Goods: including golf bags, gun stocks, skis, flippers, wet suits
- NOTE: should be sprayed onto a dry, clean cloth or similar, and not directly onto plastic surfaces
- NOTE: not suitable for two wheel vehicles, on vehicle pedals/grips/steering wheels and other surfaces where slipperiness may be unsafe. Not suitable for floors, stairs and fabrics.