Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Anti Rust Lubrication
When it comes to rust prevention products, CRC Long Life Anti Rust is the complete package. Providing superior lubrication and long-term rust prevention to all metals subjected to rust and salt corrosion. It is an excellent rust inhibitor and lubricant for extending the life of metal to metal sliding/rotating surfaces. CRC Long Life Anti Rust penetrates and coats the metal surfaces, displacing moisture and providing rust protection, preventing future moisture contamination.
CRC Long Life is a clear, free running fluid that is safe to use in most situations, is easy to apply and remove if required.
CRC Long Life is recommended as a final film that is used for precision machine surfaces, and is a protective, anti-seize coating for assemblies in storage or in shipment. CRC Long Life is also used as a start-up lubricant for stored machinery.
Features & Benefits
- Protect tools, machinery and general equipment over long periods of downtime
- Preserves engine blocks, pistons and components from atmospheric rusting
- Ideal for seasonal "mothballing" marine engines and corrosion free storage
- Contains no CFC’s, chlorinated solvents or silicone
- Safe to use in most situations
- Safe to use on most surfaces including rubber, fabric, plastics and paints.
- Easy to apply aerosol – for controlled anti corrosion spray application
- Withstands 350 hours salt spray test
- Protects steel parts indoors for up to 2yrs
- Does not require cleaning off prior to use of equipment
- Temperature Range -20°C to +150°C
- Penetrates to displace moisture – Prevents future moisture contamination
- Non-conductive rust inhibitors
- Easily removed with CRC Lectra Clean or CRC Brakleen degreasers, if required.
- MPI Approved C12
- Automotive / Reconditioning workshops – To preserve engine blocks, pistons and components from atmospheric rusting
- Marine – Ideal for seasonal "mothballing" marine engines and corrosion free storage
- Saw Mills / Machine Workshops – To protect valuable cutting tools, dies and equipment. Protect machined work bench tops and all precision ground surfaces
- Cavity protection for automotive body parts
- Cables, chains & pulleys
- Elevator mechanisms
- Offshore drilling equipment