Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Epoxy Putty For Quick & Easy Permanent Repair
CRC Minute Mend is a versatile epoxy putty packaged in a convenient one piece stick for immediate, permanent repairs. It can be used to reshape, rebuild or permanently repair a variety of surfaces and applications. It is hand-kneadable and mixes in just one minute. CRC Minute Mend is ideal to permanently repair scratches, gouges and holes, to perform routine electrical jobs and to stops leaks. It can be used for plumbing, electrical, ceramic, vehicle and machinery repair.
Once fully cured CRC Minute Mend Epoxy Putty can be sanded, filed, tapped, sawed, drilled, machined, stained or painted. It also bonds to both wet and dry surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient – Easy, no mess and is ready to use in less than one minute
- Multiple Uses – Ideal to reshape, rebuild, or permanently repair a variety of surfaces and applications
- Cures as hard as steel
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Good adhesive strength
- Good gap filling properties
- Excellent anchoring properties
- Versatile - Bonds tenaciously to fiberglass, metal, wood, steel, aluminium, concrete, ceramic, plastic and glass
- Specially Formulated - Bonds to both wet and dry surfaces and can be applied under water
- After full cure, can be sanded, tapped, sawed, drilled, machined, stained or painted
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 177°C intermittently
- No Fire or Flash Point - Safe for use in many applications.
- M.S.D.[L.]™- Material Safety Data Label Provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA Hazard Communications Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- To permanently repair scratches, gouges and holes in drums, tanks, castings, molds, sinks, tubs and leaky gaskets
- Carry on bike as a temporary trail-side repair to radiators, engine covers, hoses and petrol tanks
- To perform routine electrical jobs such as mounting terminal blocks, packing wires and repairing breaker boxes
- To seal and stop leaks, even under water - Gutters, downpipes etc
- To be used in plumbing, electrical, ceramic, as well as vehicle and machinery repair
- To repair and replace - Timber, metal, masonry, many plastics and ceramics
- To mend - Appliances, sports equipment, toys etc
- To patch - Chipped concrete, bricks, floors, blocks etc
- To form - Missing parts, knobs etc
- To anchor - Screws, housings, bolts etc
- To attach - Signs, fixtures etc
- To balance - table/chair/desk legs etc