Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Visual Inspection Method for Welds
CRC Weld Check® is a non-destructive, dye penetrant system, for fast and reliable crack detection. Three part system: Penetrant, Developer and Cleaner.
Designed for checking welded joints and engineering components for hairline cracks and fractures, locating surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials including; most metals, plastics, and ceramics.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick and reliable detection of fine cracks
- Locates surface breaking defects
- Non-destructive inspection
- Water washable
- Ideal for all non-porous materials including; most metals, plastics, and ceramics
- Tested to ASTM E165 and AMS2644E external standards
Non-destructive inspection of materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces or structures:
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
- Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics