Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
The highest levels of protection, lightweight ergonomics and ventilation distinguish this racing back protector developed with suggetions from competitive motorcycle racing's greatest champions.
Homologated to EN 1621.2 standard Level 2, this back protector has rigid external corrugated plates on the back and shoulder blades for better impact energy distribution and a lighweight core made of aluminium honeycomb and Astrosorb.
Ergonomics and riding comfort are guaranteed thanks to jointed pads, a patented lumbar support joint, the perforation of the structure, the use of breathable fabrics and ample volume adjustment possibilities.
- Back protector certified to EN 1621.2/2003 standard (level 2)
- External polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure
- Aluminium and Atronmemory honeycomb frame
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Liner in thermoformed polyethylene foam and liner inside back in polyester mesh fabric
Two sizes: medium and large
dainese mig leather glove