FIVE Prorider S Gloves
The ultimate in MX gloves.
This is the latest generation of motocross gloves built based on the experience of MX or Enduro Grand Prix FIVE riders. Even more lightweight, thin, elastic, and breathable in their “S” version than the original MXF PRORIDER. The topside is made from a single piece of YP Mesh. Finger contours are in small Airmesh™. Everything is done to create unparalleled fit. Finger protection and Sonic™ FIVE logo. The thumbs feature comfort gel at grip contact points in order to reduce the risk of blisters. Gel pad protection at palm to dampen shock and impact in a fall. Palm made of Nanofront™, a material coming from Japan introduced by FIVE on an MX glove, offering an unrivaled level of control feel and grip. Lycra® gusset for comfort under the TPR and Velcro adjustment tab, to prevent dirt from getting inside the glove. The ultimate in MX gloves.
Five have perfected what can be considered as the most advanced offroad/MX Gloves- try them out they will be the best pair of off road gloves you have ever worn.
- YP Mesh™ construction (topside and thumb) for ventilation and fit / Nanofront™ (palm) for improved grip and exceptional steering precision.
- Fourchettes (finger contours) in 2.2 Mesh™ for improved airflow.
- Metacarpal and knuckle protection with TPR Sonic™ patches and 3D logo.
- Hypothenar muscle protection with a gel panel under Nanofront™.
- Gel inserts at points of contact and anti-blister palm lining.
- Closure system with TPR + Velcro tab and Clarino® puller tab.