Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
The RPHA-1 was designed and developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work to create a race-bred motorcycle helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA-1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK.
- Homologated according to the FIM racing standards, and the new ECE 22.06 regulations
- PIM+ Shell construction and reinforcement materials: includes carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric to provide enhanced shock-resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet
- Wind-tunnel tested at HJC laboratory and in “real-life”: HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance
- Silvercool internal lining and advanced anti-bacterial fabric: provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function
- Removable interior liner. Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: provides the airiest helmets on the market
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads): for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation
- Double D-Ring Rapid Fire™ Shield Replacement System: a simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations
Included in the box:
- Transparent racing spoiler
- Pinlock 120 MaxVision™ Included
- Tear-off film pack
Please note: this helmet ships with clear visor only. Replacement visor reference: HJ-35.