Interphone Tour is the top product in the new Interphone line by Cellularline.
Top-level construction quality and an elegant shape for the new interphone featuring a Black Chrome titanium body.
Interphone Tour can connect up to four motorcycles within a maximum distance of 1.5km. It is compatible with all smartphones fitted with Bluetooth® technology and will let you receive and make calls, listen to music and follow GPS directions.
Compatible with all helmet models, Interphone Tour is totally waterproof, its battery has record-breaking autonomy of 20 hours and it can be recharged rapidly thanks to Fast Charge technology. It's the perfect interphone for long journeys.
Interphone Tour is easy to install and combined advanced technology, design and user friendliness.
Sold either individually or in pairs
- Majority of helmets on the market
- All smartphones equipped with Bluetooth® technology
- GPS navigation systems with Bluetooth® technology and HFP profile
- Intercoms by other brands
- Earlier Interphone models
- Talk time up to 20 hours
- Standby: 1000 hours
- Charging time: 80% charged in 1 hour
- New 80MHz digital signal processor (DSP) to improve the audio experience
- Direct function buttons (Quick Touch)
- User-friendly interface
- Genius Pairing: pairing between 2 or more intercoms by simply turning on one device
- Smartphone App: compatible with iOS and Android. Allows intercom configuration and control directly from the Smartphone
- Radio FM Mix: listen to music from FM radio and AUX outputs without interruptions. Possibility to communicate in intercom mode and listen to music in the background at the same time
- Vox: intercom activation using voice commands (VOX)
- Anycom: allows communication with all Bluetooth® intercom devices by different brands, in full duplex mode
- Automatic reconnection: if the intercom connection is lost, it will be automatically reactivated as soon as coverage is restored.
- 4 way: conference mode between 4 bikes, or 2 bikes with rider and passenger
- 3 way: 3 bikes or 1 bike plus 1 bike with rider-to-passenger
- 2 way: Bike-to-bike or rider-to-passenger
Intercom range: Up to 1.5km in full duplex
- Weight: 55g
- Length: 86.9mm
- Height: 50.4mm
- Depth: 22mm
- Control unit rapid release system
- Double installation bracket for helmet (clip and adhesive)
- Internal audio unit with ultra-thin earpieces
- Boom microphone (jet and modular helmets) and adhesive pad microphone (full face helmets)
- Micro USB data and charging cable
Firmware updated 4/4/18 (see links below)
Check out the link to a review by Web Bike World in resources below (August 2016)