Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
SAND / MUD
The Maxxcross MX-SM is an exclusive sand and mud paddle-style tyre that combines a mud-repelling, silica-based rubber compound with a computer-enhanced tread design. The MX-SM is the tyre of choice for Maxxis motocross riders in the MXGP when the terrain is soft.
Use the MX-SM rear with the MX-ST front for the ultimate pairing.
- Advanced tread and race orientated compound extensively developed in the MXGP World Championship. Further developed for Australian conditions by professional riders.
- Prominent half-shoulder knobs for grip during sharp corners.
- Open tread pattern provides excellent self-cleaning tyre characteristics.
- Enhanced rigidity ‘scoop’ design for extreme grip from the gate. Scoop aids in propelling through sand and mud
- Hydrophobic rubber for self-cleaning properties
- Designed to operate consistently across a huge range of temperatures
- Sharp block edges for intense grip
- Reinforced sidewalls for rider comfort
- 13psi reccomended tyre pressure
NB: As from 1st March 2024, all tyres will incur a Government mandated disposal fee under the Waste Minimisation (Tyres) Regulations 2023. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.