Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
As Oakley Sunglasses are factory sealed, we are unable to accept returns or sell them on a sale-or-return basis
The look of Holbrook™, from its iconic style to keyhole bridge and metal rivets, has been scaled up to fit larger faces. Even with enhanced sizing for larger faces, it stays comfortable with lightweight O Matter™ frame material. Pure Plutonite® lenses filter out 100% of all UV while XYZ Optics® maintains clarity at every angle of view.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- Frame suitable for medium to extra large faces
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey