We’ve had our work cut out improving the Paragon motorcycle jean, but now as it moves into it’s 5th generation we’ve raised the bar yet again.
The Paragon jacket and jean combo are a motorcycle touring riders dream, constructed from Teflon coated Maxtex and Ballistic with our Sinaqua waterproof membrane on the inside. So you have the benefit of a water resistant outer combined with the waterproof and breathable membrane on the inside.
We’re also using waterproof zips throughout, and the main entry is double zipped with a gutter system inside too! On the inside you have a removable full-length quilted jacket to keep you really warm as well as dry on even the worst of days.
- Outer shell materials on this mens motorcycle jean:
- HT tex
- Lining inside these jeans consists of:
- Fixed mesh lining
- FIXED Sinaqua waterproof breathable lining
- Removable 75gram thermal quilted lining
- Pocket for optional RST contour Plus hip protectors
- Motorcycle CE Approved armour included:
- RST Contour plus CE knees
- Main jacket features:
- 360 Connection zip - fix these waterproof jeans into any RST mens jacket in the range.
- Reflective details are used on these jeans so you can always be seen
- Stretch comfort panels
- Detachable braces
- Adjustable waist
- 2 x zip Outer pockets
- Re-inforced seat area
- Intake vents
- Double and triple stitched seams are sued throughout these jeans using a heavy duty bonded nylon thread
- Max zips