Please choose your item carefully using the below drop box, as some items may not represent the picture – if you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order
Worn by reigning MotoGP champion Fabio Quartararo, the EXO-R1 is the ultimate track weapon from Scorpion. Uncompromisingly designed for performance and prominently featuring Quartararo’s ‘El Diablo’ insignia, the EXO-R1 uses lessons learned at the world’s most demanding tracks to ensure a wide field of view, minimal wind buffeting, impressive ventilation, and unrivalled comfort from the KwikWick III lining. F.I.M. certified for competition use, Scorpion's premium race helmet pays tribute to the champion.
- Ultra-TCT composite shell in 3 different sizes (XS-M / L / XL)
- 2x Elliptec II visors included - 1x Clear & 1x Dark Smoke
- Pinlock 70 MaxVision™ Included
- Removable & washable KwikWik III anti-microbial cheekpads and lining with recesses for glasses
- Integrated speaker pockets for Bluetooth communicators
- EMT-friendly quick-release cheekpads
- Wind tunnel tested and aero-tuned for maximum ventilation and minimum wind drag
- Airfit equipped
- Chin cover and breath guard included
- Double-D ring fastener
- 5-year warranty
- Weight: 1350g (+/-50g)
- Certified ECE22.05, F.I.M.
Ships with 1x clear visor and 1x dark smoke visor.
Mirrored and smoke tinted visors available to purchase separately (visor reference: SV1400)